J-FORCE – The Jumia Sales Consultancy Program – Overview
Jumia’s sales consultant program aims at empowering and enriching entrepreneurs-to-be with the full support of an established brand. Owning your own business is the path to fulfilling your dreams as being financially independent and becoming an established entrepreneur. Jumia offers you a platform of a lifetime where you do not have to work for any boss and earn unlimited income!
Table Of Content
- J-FORCE – The Jumia Sales Consultancy Program – Overview
- What Is JForce
- How The JForce Program Works
- Benefits Of The Jumia Sales Consultancy Program
- Jumia JForce Impressum
- How To Become A JForce Agent
- Some Basic Information You Need To Get On Hand Prior To Signing Up For The JForce Program
- How To Contact Jumia JForce In Your Country
- How To Download The JForce App Apk: How To Install The JForce App Apk
- How To Place Orders As A JForce Agent
- How You Get Paid As A JForce Agent
4 Ways to make money with Jumia
How to buy quality products from Jumia
How to avoid buying fake products from Jumia
Answers to frequently asked questions about Jumia Orders
Answers to frequently asked questions about Jumia Global
Questions and Answers about Jumia account and Login information
All Questions and Answers about Jumia products, prices and warranty
All Questions and Answers relating to payment on Jumia
What Is JForce?
JForce is a program run by Jumia that allows individuals to earn commission by assisting customers to place orders on the eCommerce platform. As a JForce agent, you earn a commission depending on the number of sales you do per month and the type of items you are assisting to sell.
Join the Jumia JForce team today and earn a side income or kiss joblessness goodbye forever. Get on the JForce train today and earn money through commissions by selling items supplied by Jumia. You can also make money as you recruit new sales consultants. This is an opportunity to be your own boss and take orders from no one else but yourself as you have complete control over your activities.
How the JForce Program Works
There are basically four steps on how this program works:
- Find people looking to buy things on Jumia.
- Place the orders on their behalf using your account.
- Use your clients’ Address for the ordered items to be delivered to them ore Receive and deliver the product.
- Get a commission for each product sold. Simple!
Benefits Of The Jumia Sales Consultancy Program – JForce
- You Earn Money: You make commission selling items supplied by Jumia. Your efforts are rewarded: the more you work, the more you earn! All sales earn you a commission whether you are buying for your friends or yourself. You get a referral bonus by referring a friend to join. You get to enjoy free vouchers on a weekly or monthly basis. You get to know the latest deals and flash sales.
- Zero Or A Small Startup Capital: The Only Capital you need is your smartphone and a data bundle, that is if you don’t own a smartphone yet, the smartphone and the data are now your capital, isn’t that funny! If you have a smartphone already, you’re good to go, you have your fixed cost. So, zero capital to start which is the bedrock to earn.
- You Are Your Own Boss: As an independent sales consultant, you have complete freedom and control over your activities on Jumia. Build your own successful business. The sky is the limit! You build a team that earns you an extra commission, you are in control of your time and how much you can make, and you can work from anywhere in the world with your smartphone.
- More Socialization, More Fellowship, More Like-Minded Friends And More Fun: Sell and get rewarded for it, meet new people & make new friends enjoy bonuses a normal customer will not get, Attend our social events (awards, breakfasts, outings…)
- You Get Trained For Free: You progressively move up the Jumia JForce internal scale and get higher commissions. The JForce Program will provide you excellent knowledge and skills and make sure that you become a fully empowered businessman and businesswoman, gain new skills and develop your self-confidence, Fast personal growth, and maturity.
Jumia JForce Impressum
A. OBJECT OF AGREEMENT
The object of the agreement is for the freelancer:
- To promote Jumia’s products to his network
- To place orders for clients
- To receive a commission for each order, placed by him, delivered
- To take part in sale campaign organized by the organization: Street marketing, office storm, …
B. OBLIGATION OF THE PARTIES
The organization must:
- Support and manage all the network of freelancers by sending mails regularly, training them on-site, and provide all tools necessary to achieve their objectives
- Provide regularly the freelancers with sales statistics
- Keep all information related to the freelancers confidential
The freelancer must:
- Respect all rules set up by Jade eservices and do not make Jade eservices responsible for any losses or damages caused by the non-respect of the present agreement.
- Acknowledge that he is neither an employee nor a franchisee, nor a free manager of Jade eservices and that the present contract doesn’t represent an association of law or fact. Hence, he accepts as a freelancer to act in his own name and assume all liabilities or indemnify the organization for any liabilities caused on his own part.
- For the services provided by the freelancer, the organization will pay the freelancer a percentage of commissions variables according to the type of items sold and the total amount of sales made within a period referring to the commissions band in annex.
- According to the income tax act, 2015 (act 896), the organization should deduct 10% as withholding tax.
- The organization shall make the payment of the commission by 15th of each month.
- The named freelancer appointed should be the one executing the agreement and may not sub-contract work to someone else without the agreement of the organization.
This contract will be terminated after one year or before by giving two weeks prior written notice by either party unless it is agreed by mutual agreement to continue after that date.
How To Become A JForce Agent: Jumia JForce Registration
If you would like to sign up for the Jumia Sales Consultancy Program, please refer to this tutorial: How To Sign Up For The Jumia JForce Program Step By Step
Some Basic Information You Need To Get On Hand Prior To Signing Up For The JForce Program
- Full names
- Email address
- Mobile money number (for making payments)
- Phone number (preferred for communications)
- Passport photo
- National ID copy
- National ID number
- Next of Kin Name and Phone Number
- How you heard about JForce. If you were referred by someone, you will be asked to input their email address.
How To Contact Jumia JForce In Your Country
The easiest way to contact Jumia JForce Managers in your country is through their social media, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc. So go to the various social media channels and search for JForce for your country, eg, Jumia JForce Kenya.
- Jumia JForce Nigeria +2349037736063
- Jumia JForce Ghana +23354 377 2645
- Jumia JForce Uganda +256782863240
- Jumia JForce Kenya 0740023671
How To Download The JForce App APK: How To Install The JForce App
JForce app APK download Before you get started, it is advisable to download the Jumia app first, which can be installed from the Google Play Store. Afterward, you can get started. As for the Jumia JForce app download, Jumia doesn’t have an app for this service yet.
How To Place Orders As A JForce Agent?
After you become an agent, what next? How do you place your order? The procedure is as simple as indicated: Log on to the Jumia website, either direct or use your Normal Jumia App that you use to make shopping, and place orders for yourself, friends, family, and clients using the details you signed up with, that is it. That is if you signed up with the same details as a normal Jumia Customer and as a JForce Agent, your account will synchronize automatically.
How You Get Paid As A Jumia JForce Agent Or Jumia Sales Consultant
Commissions are paid on the 10th day of every month for the sales done in the previous month. The payments are made via Mpesa, MTN Mobile Money or Bank account. The commissions you earn are dependent on the product category and your level. The commission varies from 2.5% on Mobile products to 10% on Groceries. The average commission earned by an agent is usually six percent (6%).
I have tried so much to cover everything in this article, JForce – All You Need To Know About Jumia Sales Consultancy Program. If you encounter any challenge, comment it at the comment section below and I will attend to you! And don’t forget to share, thanks!