Synology 12 bay NAS DiskStation DS2419+ (Diskless) – Product Information
Price: Chech It Out Here At Amazon
Synology 12 bay NAS DiskStation DS2419+ (Diskless) – FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS, AND DESCRIPTIONS
Synology DiskStation DS2419+ is a 12-bay desktop NAS designed for small and medium-sized businesses. This high-capacity and scalable NAS comes with expandable storage capability, upgradable memory configuration, and diversified add-on card options, meeting the modern corporate needs for a flexible, reliable and efficient storage solution. Synology DS2419+ is backed by Synology’s 3-year limited warranty.
High Capacity & Scalable NAS Catering to Business Needs
Designed in desktop form factor, Synology DS2419+ is a 12-bay network-attached storage solution right-sized for small and medium-sized businesses that require massive and flexible storage capacity but do not need to store the NAS in a standard rack frame. It can ideally serve as a file server, a centralized backup target, or a hub-and-spoke the backup target for your business, providing uncompromised performance and quality. DS2419+ is equipped with a quad-core processor and 4GB DDR4 memory (up to 32GB).
Effortless Virtualization Environment
Synology iSCSI storage fully supports most virtualization solutions to enhance work efficiency with a simple management interface. VMware vSphere™ 6.5 and VAAI integration helps to offload storage operations and optimizes computation efficiency. Windows Offloaded Data Transfer (ODX) speeds up data transfer and migration rates, while OpenStack Cinder support transforms your Synology NAS into a block-based storage component.
Ultimate Backup Solution
- Desktop backup: Cloud Station Backup safeguards your PC, Mac, or other desktop devices. DS2419+ is also compatible with Time Machine, allowing you to effortlessly backup your Mac to Synology NAS.
- NAS backup: Hyper Backup comprehensively backs up your data to a local shared folder, an external device, another Synology NAS, a rsync server, or a public cloud service to ensure data safety.
- Server/VMware backup: Active Backup for Business centralizes backup tasks for VMware virtual machines, Windows PC, servers, and rsync/SMB file servers. Fast and reliable recovery options ensure running services, VMs and files instantly available when needed.
- SaaS backup: Active Backup for Office 365/G Suite is an on-premise backup solution for public clouds with a centralized dashboard, optimizing storage efficiency through the single instancing and block-level deduplication technology.
Btrfs: Next Generation Storage Efficiency
- Advanced snapshot technology with customizable backup schedule allows shared folders to be backed up in a minimum 5-minute interval, without consuming heavy system resources.
- File and folder level data restoration brings huge conveniences and saves time for users who wish to restore only a specific file or folder.
- Flexible Shared Folder and User Quota System provide comprehensive quota control on all user accounts and shared folders.
- File self-healing: Btrfs file system is able to auto-detect corrupted files with mirrored metadata, and recover broken data using the supported RAID volumes, which include RAID1, 5, 6, and 10.
- A cutting-edge iSCSI service built for IT administrators that offers advanced LUN and provides lightning-fast snapshot creation, recovery, and cloning.
Reliability, Availability & Disaster Recovery
- Synology High Availability ensures seamless transitioning between clustered servers in the event of unexpected disasters and ensures that your services remain online.
- Snapshot Replication provides schedulable, near-instantaneous data protection, ensuring business documents in shared folders, virtual machines in iSCSI LUNs, or dockerized application data remain safe and available in the event of a disaster.
- Redundant system fans and network ports with failover support ensure continual service uptime.
- High-reliability system design, including fan-less CPU heat-sink and passive cooling technology, prevents single points of failure.
- An optional 5-year warranty is available in select regions.
Synology 12 bay NAS DiskStation DS2419+ (Diskless) Technical Specifications – Hardware
- CPU Intel Atom C3538 quad-core 2.1GHz
- Hardware encryption engine Yes (AES-NI)
- Memory 4 GB DDR4 Non-ECC SO-DIMM1 (expandable up to 32 GB with 16 GB ECC SO-DIMM x 2)
- Compatible drive type • 12 x 3.5″ or 2.5″ SATA SSD/HDD (drives not included) • 2 x M.2 2280/2260/2242 NVMe/SATA SSD via M2D18 adapter card4 (drives not included)
- Hot-swappable drive Yes
- External port • 2 x USB 3.0 port • 1 x expansion port
- Size (HxWxD) 270 x 300 x 340 mm
- Weight 9.5 kg
- LAN 4 x Gigabit (RJ-45)
- Wake on LAN/WAN Yes
- PCIe 3.0 slot • 1 x 4-lane x8 slot • 10GbE network interface cards support • M.2 NVMe/SATA SSD adapter card support4
- Scheduled power on/off Yes
- System fan 2 (120 x 120 x 25 mm)
- AC input power voltage 100V to 240V
- AC Power frequency 50/60Hz, single phase
- Operating temperature 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage temperature -20°C to 60°C (-5°F to 140°F)
- Relative humidity 5% to 95% RH
- Maximum operating altitude 2,000 m (6,500 ft)
Synology 12 bay NAS DiskStation DS2419+ (Diskless) – General DSM specification
- Networking protocol SMB, AFP, NFS, FTP, WebDAV, CalDAV, iSCSI, Telnet, SSH, SNMP, VPN (PPTP, OpenVPN ™, L2TP)
- File system • Internal: Btrfs, ext4 • External: Btrfs, ext4, ext3, FAT, NTFS, HFS+, exFAT6
- Supported RAID type Synology Hybrid RAID (SHR), Basic, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10
- Storage management • Maximum single volume size: 108TB • Maximum system snapshots: 65,5367 • Maximum internal volume: 512
- SSD cache • Read-write cache support • M.2 SSD support (M.2 NVMe/SATA SSD)4
- File sharing capability • Maximum local user account: 2,048 • Maximum local group: 256 • Maximum shared folder: 512 • Maximum concurrent SMB/NFS/AFP/FTP connection: 1,000
- Privilege Windows Access Control List (ACL), application privilege
- Directory service Windows® AD integration: Domain users log in via SMB/NFS/AFP/FTP/File Station, LDAP integration
- Virtualization VMware vSphere® 6.5, Microsoft Hyper-V®, Citrix®, OpenStack®
- Security Firewall, Encryption shared folder, SMB encryption, FTP over SSL/TLS, SFTP, Rsync over SSH, Login autoblock, Let’s Encrypt support, HTTPS (Customizable cipher suite)
- Supported client Windows 7 onwards, Mac OS X® 10.11 onwards
- Supported browser Chrome®, Firefox®, Internet Explorer® 10 onwards, Safari® 10 onwards; Safari (iOS 10 onwards), Chrome (Android™ 6.0 onwards)
- Interface language: English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Dansk, Norsk, Svensk, Nederlands, Русский, Polski, Magyar, Português do Brasil, Português Europeu, Türkçe, Český, ภาษาไทย, Chinese
Synology 12 bay NAS DiskStation DS2419+ (Diskless) – Packages and Applications
- Drive Provide universal portal to synchronize your files across various platforms, including Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS. The built-in universal portal allows you to access data anytime and anywhere. • Maximum number of hosted files: 550 • Maximum number of concurrent connections for PC clients: 1,000,000
- File Station Virtual drive, remote folder, Windows ACL editor, compressing/extracting archived files, bandwidth control for specific users/groups, creating sharing links, transfer logs
- FTP Server Bandwidth control for TCP connections, custom FTP passive port range, anonymous FTP, FTP SSL/TLS and SFTP protocol, boot over the network with TFTP and PXE support, transfer logs
- Presto File Server8 High-speed data transfer over WAN with exclusive SITA technology between Synology NAS and desktop
- Cloud Sync One or two-way synchronization with public cloud storage providers including Alibaba Cloud OSS, Amazon Drive, Amazon S3-compatible storage, Backblaze B2, Baidu Cloud, Box, Dropbox, Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive, hubiC, MegaDisk, Microsoft OneDrive, OpenStack Swift-compatible storage, Tencent COS, WebDAV servers, Yandex Disk
- Universal Search Offer global search into applications and files
Data Protection & Backup Solution
- Hyper Backup Support local backup, network backup, and backup data to public clouds
- Backup tools DSM configuration backup, macOS Time Machine support, Cloud Station Backup Shared folder sync – maximum task number: 16
- Snapshot Replication • Maximum of shared folder snapshots: 1,024 • Maximum of Replication: 32 High Availability Manager Reduce service downtime by setting up two identical NAS into one high-availability cluster
- Active Backup for G Suite Support G Suite My Drive and Team Drive backup and restoration
- Active Backup for Office 365 Support Office 365 OneDrive for Business, mail, contacts, and calendar backup and restoration
- Active Backup for Business All-in-one backup solution designed for heterogeneous business IT environment, enabling IT admins to remotely manage and monitor protection over PC, servers, and VM on one centralized console
Productivity & Collaboration
- Collaboration tools Collaborate with instant message service Chat, online editor Office, and scheduling assistant Calendar • Chat maximum user: 1,500 • Office maximum user: 1,800 • Calendar: support CalDAV and access via mobile devices
- Note Station Rich-text note organization and versioning, encryption, sharing, media embedding, and attachments
- MailPlus Server Secure, reliable, and private mail solution with high-availability, load balancing, security and filtering design (includes 5 free email account licenses; additional accounts require the purchasing of additional licenses)
- MailPlus Intuitive webmail interface for MailPlus Server, customizable mail labels, filters, and user interface
- Moments Support smart AI album with facial and subject recognition, photo editing and sharing features, similar photodetection, auto-editing functions such as color correction and angle adjustments, and AI selection of the best photos. Mobile applications are available on iOS and Android devices.
- Other packages Video Station, Photo Station, Audio Station, iTunes® Server
Surveillance Station Maximum IP camera: 40 (total of 1,200 FPS at 720p, H.264) (including two free camera licenses; additional cameras require the purchasing of additional licenses)
- Synology Directory Server Provide a flexible and cost-effective domain controller solution
- CMS Provide a single interface to manage and monitor multiple Synology NAS
- VPN Server Maximum connection: 30, supported VPN protocol: PPTP, OpenVPN™, L2TP/IPSec Mail Server Supported Mail Server Protocols: POP3, SMTP, IMAP, Support LDAP/AD account
- Mail Station Webmail interface for Mail Server to receive emails from multiple POP3 mailboxes, customizable SMTP server
- Web Station Virtual host (up to 30 websites), PHP / MariaDB®, third-party applications support Other packages DNS Server, RADIUS Server, Log Center
- Storage Analyzer Volume and quota usage, the total size of files, volume usage and trends based on past usage, size of shared folders, large files, most recently modified files, least recently accessed files Antivirus Essential Full system scan, scheduled scan, white list customization, virus definition auto-update
- iOS / Android™ applications Synology Drive, DS audio, DS photo, DS video, DS cam, DS cloud, DS file, DS finder, DS note, Moments, MailPlus
- Other packages Additional 3rd-party packages available on Package Center
Environment and Packaging
- Environment safety RoHS compliant
- Package content • DS2419+ main unit x 1 • Quick Installation Guide x 1 • Accessory pack x 1 • AC power cord x 1 • RJ-45 LAN cable x 2
- Optional accessories • 4GB DDR4-2133 Non-ECC SO-DIMM (D4NS2133-4G) • 16GB DDR4-2133 ECC SO-DIMM (RAMEC2133DDR4SO-16G) • Synology E10G18-T2 / E10G18-T1 / E10G17-F2 10Gbps Ethernet adapters • Synology Expansion Unit DX1215 • Synology M2D18 M.2 SSD adapter card • VisualStation VS360HD, VS960HD • Surveillance Device License Pack • MailPlus License Pack • Virtual DSM License Pack
- High capacity and scalable desktop
- NAS readily adapts to demanding business needs
- Quad-Core, 2.1 GHz CPU with AES-NI support. 4GB DDR4 memory expandable up to 32GB1
- Outstanding performance at over 1,716 MB/s reading and 671 MB/s writing3
- Scale up to 336TB with Synology DX12152
- Boost IOPS performance with M.2 NVMe/SATA SSD cache through optional M2D18 adapter card4
- Four built-in 1GbE (RJ-45) ports with failover and Link Aggregation support. Optional 10GbE add-on card providing high-speed data rate
- Advanced Btrfs file system offering 65,000 system-wide snapshots and 1,024 snapshots per shared folder
- Synology High Availability (SHA) allows for uninterrupted services with seamless transitioning between clustered servers
Synology 12 bay NAS DiskStation DS2419+ (Diskless)
|Price: See Offers At Amazon