|Price: Chech It Out Here At Amazon|
Synology DiskStation DS1618+ is a versatile, compact, yet powerful 6-bay NAS equipped with a quad-core processor, designed for small- and medium-sized businesses. It comes with advanced computing applications to meet businesses’ demand and supercharges your storage with the optional M.2 SSD adapter card for dual SSD cache drives. DS1618+ is ideal to serve as a centralized file server for simplifying data management and protecting critical assets. Synology DS1618+ is backed with Synology’s 3-year limited warranty
Synology 6 Bay NAS DiskStation – DS1618+ (Diskless) Product Description
Synology Disk Station DS1618+ is a versatile, compact, yet powerful 6-bay NAS equipped with a quad-core processor, designed for small- and medium-sized businesses. It comes with advanced computing applications to meet businesses’ demands and supercharges your storage with the optional M.2 SSD adapter card for dual SSD cache drives. DS1618+ is ideal to serve as a centralized file server for simplifying data management and protecting critical assets. Synology DS1618+ is backed with Synology’s 3-year limited warranty. Operating Temperature – 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
Synology 6 Bay NAS DiskStation – DS1618+ (Diskless) Product Information
RAM 4 GB
Hard Drive 12 TB
Other Technical Details
- Brand Name Synology
- Item model number DS1618+
- Hardware Platform Mac
- Item Weight 11.13 pounds
- Product Dimensions 11.1 x 9.3 x 6.5 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H 11.1 x 9.29 x 6.54 inches
- Processor Count 1
High-performance Scalable Storage Server
Synology DS1618+ is a 6-bay network attached storage solution with great performance and scalability. DS1618+ supports up to 16 drives with two Synology DX517 expansion units, allowing you to start small and easily scale upon demand. In addition to the 10GbE add-on card, which can upgrade the network capacity of DS1618+, the PCle slot also supports the optional SATA M.2 SSD adapter card to function as an SSD cache for greatly enhanced storage performance without using the 3.5″ drive bays. DS1618+ is equipped with a quad-core processor and 4GB DDR4 memory (expandable up to 32GB). With Link Aggregation enabled, DS1618+ delivers outstanding sequential throughput performance at over 1,550 MB/s reading and 580 MB/s writing.
Btrfs: Next Generation Storage Efficiency
The built-in data integrity check detects data and file system corruption with data and meta-data checksums and improves overall stability.
- Flexible Shared Folder/User Quota System provides comprehensive quota control over all user accounts and shared folders.
- Advanced snapshot technology with a customizable backup schedule allows up to 1,024 copies of shared folder backups in a minimum 5-minute interval without occupying huge storage capacity and system resources.
- File or folder level data restoration brings huge conveniences and saves time for users who wish to restore only a specific file or folder.
- File self-healing: Btrfs file system can auto-detect corrupted files with mirrored metadata, and recover broken data using the supported RAID volumes, which include RAID1, 5, 6, and 10.
Cross-platform File Sharing
DSM, the operating system running on NAS, provides fast and secure ways to share your critical digital assets. Synology Drive unifies multiple file portals on Synology NAS and greatly simplifies data management. You can share files to anyone, and customize access permissions for optimal security. Synology Drive makes it easy to share files across multiple platforms — whether it’s Windows®, Mac®, and Linux® computers or mobile devices.
Centralized Backup Storage
Effortless Virtualization Environment
Reliability, Availability & Disaster Recovery
System reliability is of paramount importance to businesses that depend upon their commercial servers every day. DS1618+ responds to these concerns with wide-ranging availability and redundancy features:
- Synology High Availability Manager ensures seamless transitioning between clustered servers with minimal impact to applications, preventing unexpected interruptions and costly downtime.
- Redundant power supplies, system fans and network ports with failover support ensure maximum continuous service uptime.
- High-reliability system design including fan-less CPU heat-sink and passive cooling technology, preventing single points of failure.
- Optional 5-year warranty4 is available in select regions.
Technical Specifications – Hardware
- CPU Intel Atom C3538 quad-core 2.1GHz
- Hardware encryption engine Yes (AES-NI)
- Memory 4 GB DDR4-2133 Non-ECC SO-DIMM (expandable up to 32 GB with 16 GB ECC SO-DIMM x 2)
- Compatible drive type • 6 x 3.5″ or 2.5″ SATA SSD/HDD (drives not included) • 2 x M.2 2280/2260/2242 SSD3 (drives not included)
- External port • 3 x USB 3.0 port • 2 x Expansion port
- Size (HxWxD) • 166 x 282 x 236 mm • 166 x 282 x 243 mm (with server ears)
- Weight 5.05 kg
- LAN 4 x 1GbE (RJ-45)
- Wake on LAN/WAN Yes
- PCIe 3.0 slot • x8 slot x 1 (4-lane) • 10GbE network interface cards support • M.2 SSD adapter card support
- Scheduled power on/off Yes
- System fan 2 (92 x 92 x 32 mm)
- AC input power voltage 100V to 240V
- AC Power frequency 50/60Hz, single phase
- Operating temperature 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage temperature -20°C to 60°C (-5°F to 140°F)
- Relative humidity 5% to 95% RH
- Maximum operating altitude 3,048 m (10,400 ft)
- Powerful and scalable 6-bay NAS optimized for data-intensive work environment
- Quad-core, 2.1 GHz CPU with AES-NI support and 4GB DDR4 memory, expandable up to 32GB
- Outstanding performance at over 1,550 MB/s reading and 580 MB/s writing
- Boost IOPS system performance with M.2 SSD cache by using optional M2D17 adapter card2
- PCIe 3.0 slot for optional 10GbE add-on card
- Four built-in 1GbE (RJ-45) ports with failover and Link Aggregation support
- Advanced Btrfs file system offering 65,000 system-wide snapshots and 1,024 snapshots per shared folder
- Scale up to 16 drives with two DX517 expansion units
Synology 6 Bay NAS DiskStation – DS1618+ (Diskless)
|Price: See Offers At Amazon