|Price: See Offers At Amazon|
Take your NAS to the next level with the IronWolf 110 SATA SSD, providing pure performance in an all-flash array or tiered cache NAS-enabled systems. This enterprise-grade SSD gives you increased durability and peace of mind.
Optimized to Be Tough Boost the performance of NAS, which requires faster random access performance Maintain fast, consistent performance for read-intensive and mixed workloads Choose built-in drive monitoring with enabled NAS with IronWolf Health Management 1 Always Accessible,
Always Ready Require less energy to run on 24×7 NAS, and save on cooling and overall energy cost Acquire the capacity and endurance to fit a range of applications and workloads Scalable for Data Growth in NAS Leverage a wide portfolio to fit your growing business needs Depend on a 5-year limited warranty and included 2-year Data Recovery Services plan
Key Features and Benefits
SATA 6Gb/s interface for easy deployment Seagate DuraWrite™ lossless data reduction technology Optimized with AgileArray firmware tuned specifically for NAS Power loss data protection circuit Enterprise-class reliability with 2Mhr. MTBF and a 5-year limited warranty
Best-Fit Applications: All-flash array NAS Tiered caching on enabled NAS Creative pro-NAS Small, medium enterprise NAS
Capacity:960GB | Style:IronWolf SSD
Hard Drive Solid State Hard Drive
Other Technical Details
- Brand Name Seagate
- Item model number ZA960NM10011
- Item Weight 2.72 ounces
- Product Dimensions 4 x 2.8 x 0.3 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H 3.95 x 2.76 x 0.28 inches
- Flash Memory Size 960.00
Capacity:960GB | Style:IronWolf SSD
Seagate IronWolf 110 SSD is built for NAS with capacities from 240GB to 3. 84TB. Each drive includes AgileArray firmware to keep your NAS enclosure maximized for demanding 24×7 and multi-user environments, and can be used in an all-flash array or in a NAS capable of tiered caching.
- Fastest solid-state drive for NAS delivers sustained data rates up to 560MB/s
- AgileArray firmware keeps NAS enclosures maximized for 24×7 and multi-user environments
- DuraWrite technology allows for increased performance and reliability
- SSD ideal for creative pros, small/home office, and small-to-medium enterprise NAS
- 5-year limited warranty with 2-year data recovery services
The Right Drive for NAS
Seagate® IronWolf® 110 SSD is built for NAS with capacities from 240 GB to 3.84 TB. Each drive includes AgileArray™ firmware to keep your NAS enclosure maximized for demanding 24×7 and multi-user environments, and can be used in an all-flash array (AFA) or in a NAS capable of tiered caching.
Achieve Pure Performance in Small Business NAS
Small businesses using AFA systems can be fully utilized with sustained data rates up to 560 MB/s, which allows the server to deliver more data in a multi-user environment. Using an AFA, such as a Synology FS3017 fitted with the 3.84 TB IronWolf 110, will bring your business to the next level of storage.
Be More Creative with SSD Cache in NAS
The IronWolf portfolio includes hard drives and solid-state drives for NAS systems. IronWolf 110 SSD can be integrated for caching capabilities on compatible NAS, such as the QNAP TVS-951X. Having a hybrid of HDD and SSD allows for caching that provides maximized capacity, minimal cost, and optimal performance.
Drive Health and Data Recovery
When integrated into compatible NAS systems, these drives provide overall system reliability increases due to IronWolf Health Management (IHM).
In addition, IronWolf 110 SSD includes a robust two-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan.
IronWolf 110 SSD is an enterprise-class drive equipped with DuraWrite technology, allowing for increased performance and reliability. Additionally, it is designed for demanding 24×7 and multi-user environments, whether in an all-flash array or in a NAS capable of tiered caching.
POWER LOSS DATA PROTECTION
Protects your data in the event of an unintentional loss of power.
Compatible with multiple NAS, such as Synology, QNAP, and Asustor.
Information on performance:
- 0% refers to data that cannot be compressed and 20% refers to data for which the size can be losslessly compressed by 20%. Performance values shown are based on data compressibility values of 0% and 20% asset with VDBench.
- The scripts that were used to arrive at these measurements are available on request.
- MB is 10^6 bytes. MB/s = 10^6 bytes/sec.
- 4 KB = 4,096 bytes, 8 KB = 8,192 bytes.
- All workloads set to 4 KB alignment.
- All metrics represent sustained values, across the full LBA range.
- Drive write cache is active and protected by Power Loss Data Protection (PLDP) feature.
Performance test precondition:
- The drive is preconditioned with 2x drive capacity 128 KB sequential write IOs, prior to sequential testing, followed by 9 hours per 1 TB drive capacity of 4K random write IOs, at a queue depth 32, prior to random testing.
- Results obtained with a direct SATA port connection to host and may vary with capacity, endurance, and system configuration. The HBA used could also affect the measured results.
IronWolf 110 SSD is an enterprise-class drive equipped with DuraWrite™ technology, allowing for increased performance and reliability.
Some say it has no write cache Synology
Seagate IronWolf 110 960GB NAS SSD Internal Solid State Drive – 2.5 inch SATA for Multibay RAID System Network Attached Storage, 2 Year Data Recovery (ZA960NM10001)
|Price: See Offers At Amazon