|Price: See Offers At Amazon|
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Hard Drive mechanical hard drive
Other Technical Details
- Brand Name Seagate
- Series Exos 7E8
- Item model number ST6000NMZ115
- Operating System NA
- Item Weight 1.72 pounds
- Product Dimensions 5.8 x 4 x 1 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H 5.79 x 4.01 x 1.03 inches
- Flash Memory Size 6 TB
- Hard Drive Interface Raid
- Hard Drive Rotational Speed 7200 RPM
Seagate brings innovative helium technology to the Exos X16 hard drive. The drive is designed for maximum storage capacity and the highest rack-space efficiency. Features a 16TB drive in the same 3. 5-inch footprint for 33% more petabytes per rack compared to leading 12TB drives.
- Support 6TB of data with an easy-to-integrate SATA HDD
- Tackle heavy applications 24×7 with high performance
- Reduce TCO with customizable power options
- Advanced Write Caching coupled with TurboBoost provides better performance and minimizes the risk of losing data due to unexpected power loss
- Enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included five-year limited warranty protection plan
Trusted. Efficient. Versatile.
Exos E drives support workloads of up to 550TB per year—10× that of desktop drives. With a 2 million hour MTBF rating and 40 years of hard drive innovation, Exos E drives offer top performance, reliability, security, and flexibility. Get the most out of business NAS, servers, and JBOD storage.
With a workload rating of 550TB per year, Exos E drives are a powerhouse engineered for the most demanding storage environments.
The on-demand PowerChoice features and rotational vibration tolerance helps improve drive efficiency and keep costs low.
Exos E drives support 512N legacy systems and is built to support a multitude of applications.
Reliable And Efficient
Some reported that the drive becomes very hot after sometime
|Price: See Offers At Amazon|full-width